Kerala, also known as Keralam, is a state located in the South- West region of India on the cost, with Arabian Sea to the West, the western Ghats to the East and covered by a network of 44 rivers and 2 picturesque still water lakes. These features make Kerala- One of the most sought after tour destinations in Asia.
- An equable climate
- A long shoreline with serene beaches.
- Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters.
- Misty hill Stations and exotic wild life.
- Evergreen Eco space with lush waterfalls.
- Sprawling plantations and paddy fields.
- Ayurvedic health holidays.
- Enchanting art forms.
- Magical festivals.
- Historic and cultural monuments.
- An exotic cuisine.
- And what’s more- each of these charming destinations is only 2 hour drive from each other- A Singular advantage that no other destinations can provide.
All of these will give you and your family a unique blend of experiences!!!!
Climate in Kerala
Blessed with a pleasant and equable climate throughout the year, Kerala is immensely famous around the world for its round the year monsoons. With around 120-140 rainy days per year, Kerala has a wet and maritime tropical climate influenced by the seasonal heavy rains of the southwest summer monsoons and northeast winter monsoons. Around 65% of the rainfall occurs from June to August corresponding to the southwest monsoon. The unending greenery may be attributed to these monsoons.